How to Stay Connected at St. Leo's
Apr 7, 2020
Without Mass announcements and the ease of being handed a bulletin on your way out, we wanted you to know of some different ways that you can stay connected to St. Leo's. All of these have been shared before, but we thought having them in one place would be helpful.
- Our Facebook page has daily posts regarding what's happening at St. Leo's and also how to grow deeper in your faith.
- Bulletins are available online here and you can subscribe so they are delivered to your inbox.
- To receive alerts on your phone, you can download our parish app for iPhones and for Androids. When you open the app, select "More" on the bottom right, and then hit "Message Settings" towards the bottom of the page listings. You can select what kind of messages you receive.
- Recorded Masses are being shared on our YouTube page on Sunday mornings starting at 9am.
- Pictures are shared on our Instagram account, @stleocatholic.
- All previous parish news posts can be found here.
And as always, you can give us a call or email us. All of our contact information is available here.