Letter from Fr. Cook
Mar 17, 2020
- All daily and weekend Masses are canceled.
- All Mass intentions will be included by your priests in their private Masses.
- Saturday Confessions are canceled.
- All activities scheduled in the parish center are canceled.
- The parish office is closed to the public but parish staff will be working every day, some remotely/at reduced hours.
- The church will remain open during the day and will be sanitized every evening.
In addition, the well-being of all our dedicated staff during this difficult time is a top priority as a responsible employer and, most importantly, as faithful followers of the gospel. In addition to our goal to help keep people safe and healthy, we are also committed to minimizing the financial impact on them. As such, measures are being taken to pay staff and continue providing benefits to those who are unable to work during this difficult time. We must also continue to meet all our other financial obligations. Similarly, I ask that you continue your financial support of our parish if you are not adversely impacted by this crisis. I encourage you to mail your weekly offering to the parish office at 335 Springdale Avenue or by online giving. You may access the parish’s online giving platform on our website: www.stleocatholic.org. It takes 5 minutes to set up your account.
We will be updating parish life decisions according to the most recent guidelines we receive from the diocese.
Please be assured of my daily prayers for your well-being and the well-being of our country.